Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

Horrible connection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin

PostSubject: Horrible connection   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:03 pm

I've started my game a MILLION times because my connection is horrible. I keep getting DC'ed frm the server, I have pictures for proof, just posted so you guys dont think im cheating. ill post them in a few, when I plug my phone in to do my ringtones.

maxx

PostSubject: Re: Horrible connection   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:13 pm

I think its the Madden servers acting up. I had a lot of trouble last week. Todays game went without any trouble so I am hoping it stays that way I have a few other games to get in today or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Horrible connection   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Mine disconected in the superbowl yesterday and cinfrence championship. And a leauge game yesterday thankfully the guy finished agianst the CPU and took the loss like a man. But this just happened last 3 days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Horrible connection   Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:06 am

im Happy/Pissed. 1 game, lost Harvin for 4 weeks, but the others Mckelvin/Revis both had 2 pick 6's and 2 were shutouts 1 was under 2 mins in the 4th

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Horrible connection   Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:54 am

Lol my guys keep dropping thankfully nothing major in my last game alone Williams went out his last carry for the whole game my fb and tj hozmanzada just for the game. But if a major guy gets hurt I'm restarting. Tebow just came back and thankfully Manning hasent got hurt at all suprisingly. Do u guys notice around this this time guys start droping and always one guy gets hurt last game of the year? A game tnight in one of my other leauge they disconnected six times from start to kick off. Must be the servers I think there are more people playing agian. But agian also anytime you get some good stats someone has to drop! I also think it has something to do with how many you have players you have at a certain postion in depth chart if u only had for example 1 halback I guarntee he wouldent get hurt the more you have the more chance in my view
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burley27

PostSubject: Re: Horrible connection   Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:59 pm

It seems the servers have been acting up a lot lately. Took me 5 tries to get a game in vs the CPU in another league... I wonder if they changed anything after the superbowl?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swift-Eclips_e

PostSubject: Re: Horrible connection   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Yea the servers are starting to act like Socom servers. They are getting laggy and DC's are becoming all to common. I guess EA has Slant Six working on the servers. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Horrible connection   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:14 pm

I just called them and they said it was because one of there hamsters got sick and couldent spin the wheel anymore. !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horrible connection   

Back to top Go down

Horrible connection
Page 1 of 1