Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

Everyone Read About My Last Game!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DavidDenim09

PostSubject: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Ok so im sorry that i put up 82 points..but the score was 67 to 0 at the begining of the 3rd quater...i did not play the whole game against cpu i was playing the new guy Huck911 and he turned the ball over 6 times so i didnt have to drive long at all to score it wasnt like i was just beating the dogshit out of him to make me look good...i only had to drive like 40 or 50 yards everytime...i did score twice against cpu but i ran the ball 32 times in the end of 3rd and all thru the 4th i just happen to run the ball good..i wasnt trying to score anymore but im not gonna turn the ball over on purpose or lose yards on purpose...but once again i am sorry that i scored 82 points it wasnt my plan to see how big i could win all the turnovers and easy field possition just made that happen!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coward1984

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:07 am

2-3 on 4th down conversions
12 passes to hb for 157 yds
4 passes for 180 yds 4td

up by that much i feel going for it on 4th is unexceptable anywhere on the field
12 hb passes
4 wr screens for 180 yds
Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geebs11

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:20 pm

frankly....I think your full of !@#$# the score was 60+ to 3 in the 3rd quarter and you were still throwing 42 yd touchdown passes and a curious 1 yard touchdown pass. Anytime I see a 1 yard touchdown pass when you are up like 67-3....Im curious as to why? Why? because you are padding stats for certain players. Period, Point, Blank. 7 touchdown passes? 12 passes to Jamal Charles? I see ALOT OF REASONS to not believe a single word you're saying. When are you "claiming" that he left the game? Ive turned the ball over 6 times and Ive never given up 80pts. The 6 turnover story is a crock of !@#$# - Turnovers dont automatically = points. The WHOLE 2nd half should have consisted of nothing but runs runs runs and the ball being snapped at 5 seconds. Had you thrown a 42 yard touchdown pass and 1 yard touchdown pass in the NFL up 60+ to 3...you would have had a whole bunch of players attacking the opposing coach.

PS: Dont gimme the lame excuse that "ONCE" Belicheck ran up the score on the Titans in the snow (this past year) that game was no where near 60-3 after 3 quarters.

Frankly, I think Royal, Henne, Charles should all be suspended for at least 3 games. You know the rules...you've seen the things that happen to others who abuse these rules. Run FB dive into the ground when you're up 60-3.....anything but continuing to throw the ball. Show some repsect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Honestly... Im going to have to agree with everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) who has complained. the ONLY time I have ever put up 80+ points was against my cousin last season, and it was because he fumbled or threw INTs inside of his own 10, and I had a blocked punt recovered for a TD INSIDE of his end zone. So if it was something like that, I understand, but this is borderline retarded. there are a MILLION ways to NOT score without turning the ball over. Hell, when Bowzhur played this guy he was kneeling from the 3rd qtr on.

What pisses everyone off is the fact that you were up 42-0 and you threw a 41 yard TD pass RIGHT before A. the 2 minute warning, and B. at 22 seconds before the half ended opposed to kneeling the ball is a little retarded. you CLEARLY were winning. Also, the fact that you absolutely HAD to score apparently prior to 2 minute warning in the 4th qtr was a little ridiculous too.

I think Charles, Henne, and Royal are gonna sit on the bench for the next 4 games. Pending how I feel after the second game, I might give you a break on the other 2.

after it was 42-0 and he CLEARLY wasn't moving the ball, you should have been smart enough to put backups in. Also, if you were scoring at will the way you were, the fact that you had 25 completions for 32 is a little much. up 42-0 you should of CLEARLY put backups in like I said, AT LEAST on Offense, and Jamaal Charles should NOT have more Receiving yards then he does rushing. It honestly looks like you ran the same plays over and over again. Honestly, if it was that out of hand also, you should have restarted and played from the 1st qtr on against the CPU.

There is NO WAY I can let this slide because this cannot become a habit in the league.

So Royal Charles and Henne will be sitting for at LEAST the next 2 games.

Novacain

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:23 pm

I should punch you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:25 pm

lmfao

coward1984

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:31 pm

I hope Bowzhur Stomps ur head in during week 14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DavidDenim09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:26 pm

well guys all i can say is that im sorry..the passes to charles were only because wr's werent open so i dumped it off alot...i have never played anyone on madden that was as bad as that hucks guy was...he wasnt even trying to stop me he let me score really i kicked the ball of to him and he ran out of bounds on the one yard line on purpose then he just ran and jumped in endzone for safty and he kept doin stupid shit to try to get me to quit so in the first 3 quarters yes i tried to beat the shit out of him just because he wasnt even trying and he was doin stupid stuff on purpose to get me to quit...yes the 1 yr td pass shoudlnt have happened...i chose the wrong audible on the goaline but i shouldnt have even ran the play so yeah im sorry....well coward ur gonna get ur wish about bowzhur beating my ass...he is like a damn pro at this game and i am far from it...are u serious about the sitting my players bromontana?
this is the first time iv ever done anything wrong in this league...i keep my mouth shut and i show great sportsmanship...i fucked up one game and i appoligized....the huck guy just really pissed me off cause he would tackle me hints the 4 screens for freakin 180 yards he just let me run by him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DavidDenim09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:31 pm

and i saw were u said something about just starting the game over vs the cpu...next time i will do that..i just didnt think i was allowed to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:00 pm

well if it gets extremely out of hand EX: 82-3 then yea, otherwise your gonna be in trouble.

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:08 pm

11 plays can run a quarter out.
Shit happens But I've down it plenty of times in other leauges and you honestly have to be a little bit lucky and also litterly score very quickly and limit time runoff to do it hold CPU to 3 and out or turnovers. What I will say is it is not fair if you are in a the stat picture for a postion player. I've gotten a bit lucky this year but there are actually well every game minus 4 that I could of played to either run up the score or to run up stats. I try to be as fair as possible. Example when I played coward two games ago I punted on forth and 1 or 2 5 times in a game all at critically points. I punted in overtime 4th and 1 on my 40 yard line so if that's not fair I dnt know what is ! Agianst big nj I declined every delay of game penetly , There have been Many other games in my 3 seasons here I've went above and beyond what I would of done any other time for leauges sake. And 9 times out of ten the other gut wouldent of done it for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:24 pm

isnt this the dude that had the packers to start the season and traded away all hsis draft picks to the broncos and he quits the lg to come back and control the broncos? Correct me if i'm wrong but i say take away all his 1st rd picks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DavidDenim09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:53 pm

idk ill check

Last edited by DavidDenim09 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DavidDenim09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:55 pm

i just picked up the broncos cause they had youth and was best team available once i came back..im not sure what picks they have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DavidDenim09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:00 pm

so i just looked at past trades...and when i was packers i did trade picks for 2 players...but it wasnt my plan to do that and quit and pickup broncos because madness or whatever his name is was the broncos at the time ...i quit the league becasue i had just started college and wasnt sure how much time i would have with school and work to deticate to a football game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:02 pm

my bad i was wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:05 pm

coward1984 wrote:
I hope Bowzhur Stomps ur head in during week 14

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! words cant express how funny this was lmfao

jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:07 pm

also after looking at your last game stats i don't have a prob since you did run the ball 30+ times...i've been rocked by teams like that so whatever. thougt i ended henne's season earlier this yr but guess not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DavidDenim09

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:12 pm

when i picked up the broncos it said henne was hurt for 3 or 4 more weeks or something like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read About My Last Game!!   

Back to top Go down

Everyone Read About My Last Game!!
Page 1 of 1