Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

GFL Jobs =D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

GFL Jobs =D Empty
PostSubject: GFL Jobs =D   GFL Jobs =D EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:31 am

Looking for help fixing stats.

Already asked Kdog to help, looking for another 2 or 3 guys to help.

I will show you guys a VERY SIMPLE and EASY way that takes EXACTLY 2 mins or less to do.

Also looking for someone to help out with the Free agency adds/drops. Was looking for 2-3 people, and let 1-2 people do the AFC rosters, and 1-2 people do the NFC rosters.

Looking for 1-2 people to patrol the Leaguedog weeks, and find out who is, and who isn't entering stats. That is easy, just look for teams without scores under them, and click update to see who is missing/lacking stats.

Looking for this help so I can COMPLETE the site, as I am working on over 25 pages of content, and I want the site to be fully functional by season 4. So If you can lend even an HOUR on the weekend, or 30 minutes during the week, or whatever the amount of time it is, and you'd be willing to keep the league running, please post here.

All who are really willing to help, and show dedication, will be promoted to admin, on the forums, and have some form of authority within the league.

View user profile http://globalfootball.forumotion.com
KDog13

KDog13

GFL Jobs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFL Jobs =D   GFL Jobs =D EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:40 am

Hey i'm only part time!!! For my crime against cpu!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

GFL Jobs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFL Jobs =D   GFL Jobs =D EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:49 pm

I dnt mind helping I've been a bit busy with things lately and I'm back fulltime with work next month Or so I hope so I'll let ya know as soon as possible. Tiger woods dnt let me down lol I live and work here in Nc for the company that devloped tigers only USA course and it's been tuff since November and since the econmy tanked so as soon as I get through my first meeting next month I'll let you know about stats i may be in for some more time off who knows.

Also someone else step up and help!! This site looks like shit and all that's stats are funky. Lol jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

GFL Jobs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFL Jobs =D   GFL Jobs =D EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:51 pm

yea I havent personally been able to keep up on stats because im working on the 32 team pages

View user profile http://globalfootball.forumotion.com
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

GFL Jobs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFL Jobs =D   GFL Jobs =D EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:19 pm

K, hey what is 32 team pages and I'll try for a highlight next game, also did u change the email for me dnt think I'm getting email replys? And off subject you have a diffrent oppenent now he is online but not messaging back. Anyway your last game to be played one other just have to boot other guy his ps3 crashed too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

GFL Jobs =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: GFL Jobs =D   GFL Jobs =D Empty

Back to top Go down

GFL Jobs =D
Page 1 of 1