Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Nj when do you want play?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Nj when do you want play? Empty
PostSubject: Nj when do you want play?   Nj when do you want play? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:51 am

If u have a specfic time just post it. If not dnt worry about I'll be on just reply to ps3 message and goodluck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Nj when do you want play? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nj when do you want play?   Nj when do you want play? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:12 am

You logged in sat there then finally said 2 hours in that you couldent play. Your ps3 was on madden the whole time. I asked what time do you want to play then and you never answered. I think I messaged you 4 times to 1. No worries but at the same time for as long as it took you to reply you coundent play game would of been over. And before any of that I posted and asked what time do you want to play? Never posted back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nj when do you want play?
Page 1 of 1