Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

Farewell.... for now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madness15

PostSubject: Farewell.... for now   Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:37 pm

I've decided to quit the league. As some of you may know I recently moved and there has been quite a bit happening in my life recently. I've kinda lost interest in the league because of that. I know I will regret this decision a month or so after the Super Bowl and there is no football anywhere but I'll just have to live with that. Best of luck to the entire league. Feel free to contact me to play any other PS3 games (MaDneSs15).

Much respect to Younggunz for running a great league, being able to organize, manage, and keep the peace (for the most part) between 30 or so members is a chore. I've tried my hand at something similar to this and it is exhausting, trust me.

Respect to my AFC west brothers as well. Bowzhur and Jerome, good luck to you guys. Hopefully see a majority of you guys in Madden 11

MaDneSs15 (Broncos)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.... for now   Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:08 pm

yea, definitely will keep in touch, Feel free to stick around the forums. Also, if you have any interest in MLB leagues, I might be starting one this year as well.

jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.... for now   Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Damn Madness you just made the once strong AFC west weak. Only Bowhzer to represent in the post season. Anywayz as most peeps know we lost a reliable and honest player but best of luck bro and yes for sure see you in madden 11. keep in touch brotha!!

P.s. Gunz which MLB game? The Show?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell.... for now   

Back to top Go down

Farewell.... for now
Page 1 of 1