Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

How Many Of Yall take this game super serious?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Novacain

How Many Of Yall take this game super serious? Empty
PostSubject: How Many Of Yall take this game super serious?   How Many Of Yall take this game super serious? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:35 am

Im just curious? Its like people are afraid to shake things up and make a trade. I mean, c'mon wit that shit, it's only a game its not that serious. I can go 0-16 or 13-3 because I dont depend completly on the ratings of the players, I depend on skill, And i hope the rest of yall do too. Anyway visit my trade block. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jokers&Thieves

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of Yall take this game super serious?   How Many Of Yall take this game super serious? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:48 pm

I'm with ya - I really tried to draft players i like and not the best rated. I personally haven't played madden in about 3 years. The last time i really extensively played it was when it was before ps3. I've played last years game on ps3 but only about 1 franchise year worth. Instead i just played NCAA online dynasties which was great. I'm hoping this years game finally overtakes the ps2 versions that were so much fun to play. I'm really disappointed in the online franchise though. How and why they didn't make it on par with NCAA i'll never know. Last year the game just wasn't that fun. PS2 was always fun to play and they had create a play. The offline Franchise is pretty great, if only you could just take it online like NCAA. Of course you could always email the game back and forth.

Anyway if I loose who cares, i care more about having fun. To me if the games not fun to play then what the hell am I wasting my time with it for. I barley have anytime to play maybe 5 hrs a week of PS3 anyway. Because of all that, I'm not that fond of playing strangers online. Hopefully having this website will help in creating a community of players.

If more of my friends would just save some money and get PS3 then i probably would just have an 8 person 1 team in each devision Franchise, which i think would be the best way to do it.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of Yall take this game super serious?   How Many Of Yall take this game super serious? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:54 pm

I dont like trading because my entire roster except for maybe some back ups, and 4 or 5 players I drafted because its who I targeted prior to the draft. However I am going to be in the market for a Corner really soon.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Jokers&Thieves

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of Yall take this game super serious?   How Many Of Yall take this game super serious? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:16 pm

You're draft was that successful, that everyone you got you had targeted? Yikes i got to take a look at your team. My draft was ok, but i certainly missed out on 6 guys.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of Yall take this game super serious?   How Many Of Yall take this game super serious? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Yikes at my team?... Don't be fooled... I know exactly what im doing. K-Dog had the same strategy and he put 55 points up... I think it was K-Dog who shared similar interests...
Back to top Go down
Jokers&Thieves

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of Yall take this game super serious?   How Many Of Yall take this game super serious? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:22 pm

55 points!!! RE-DRAFT -RE-DRAFT -RE-DRAFT!!!!

No, I like my team. I'm just saying i didn't get anything close to the team i wanted. So i'm going to have t trade to get it. I think I'll play one or two games first.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of Yall take this game super serious?   How Many Of Yall take this game super serious? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:26 pm

yea, to see what its like. Yea I didn't draft for overall at all, it was players I am high on and I know what they are good at. Basically EVERYONE I drafted has a role.
Back to top Go down
Novacain

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of Yall take this game super serious?   How Many Of Yall take this game super serious? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:49 pm

My team is decent, my lost was gay.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of Yall take this game super serious?   How Many Of Yall take this game super serious? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:00 pm

lol why was it gay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Of Yall take this game super serious?   How Many Of Yall take this game super serious? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Many Of Yall take this game super serious?
Page 1 of 1