Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Is this box score right?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maxx

Is this box score right? Empty
PostSubject: Is this box score right?   Is this box score right? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Sanchez is 77 for 85 780 yards and the 2nd coming of Jerry Rice aka L James has 60 recpetions 580 yards and 7 td,s

yeah right.....St Mary's school for the blind must have provided the Raiders secondary
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Is this box score right?   Is this box score right? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Funny man. Jets /raiders game?
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Is this box score right?   Is this box score right? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:14 pm

I guess if I play them I'm looking pass first lol. And double team Jerry rice
Back to top Go down
ur2eazy4me

PostSubject: Re: Is this box score right?   Is this box score right? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:16 pm

WOW......

When I see these stats, the first thought that comes to mind is, "These 2 users know each other, and worked together to put up these inflated stats."

Seriously........74 points scored in fourth quarter? That is an average of 1TD every 45 seconds.........NOT REALISTIC.........just take a look at the scoring summary for 4th quarter.

4th quarter scoring started with a 7 yard TD pass to James.......11 seconds later, Oakland answers with Washington 40 yard TD run. Really??? 11 seconds to recieve kick and then run a 40 yard TD?

1:30 later.......Chicago responds with a 5 yard TD pass to James.......14 seconds later Oakland answers again by returning kickoff 100 yards for TD........

1:34 later.....Chicago gets another 1 yard TD pass to James........15 seconds later Oakland responds with a 72 yard TD pass to Jackson.........

:35 seconds later.....Chicago with a 20 yard TD pass to James.......14 seconds later Oakland has returned another kickoff, this one 101 yards for TD......17 seconds after that TD, they get another TD, this one a 33 yard pass to D. Butler

:35 seconds later.....Chicago finds James for his 5th TD of the quarter.....this one from 11 yards out.......

:36 later.....Oakland finishes the scoring with an 18 yard TD pass

Are u serious??? It is VERY OBVIOUS that neither team was playing D in the fourth quarter.....In fact, I must wonder if the defense was moving to one side of the field, completely away from the direction in which the play was being ran.

If you are going to cheat.....at least try to make it look realistic! This is the biggest joke I have ever seen on Madden.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Is this box score right?   Is this box score right? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:47 pm

That guy was booted. New owner. Nothing I can do about the James thing since its a new owner, except that include him in any kind of award candidacy
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Is this box score right?   Is this box score right? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:07 am

Naw it sounds legit maybe the guys were great with the truck stick! Wow what's the point not gonna help you win the super bowl! WTF madden garbage go play offline if u want to do that get your freind on the other stick heck they may have to ps3 in the same room who knows I'm out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this box score right?   Is this box score right? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this box score right?
Page 1 of 1