Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Madden 11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Madden 11   Madden 11 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:05 am

hey guys if your familer with g4 tv, I read there news on my phone every morning like the newspaper they do all news on electronics games everything to do with the virtual world. Anyway i was reading a week or so ago that Ea sports had a bad year money wise and there were gonna in there words make a "innovative" new madden 11 ok it went on to say they may drop there game prices and that they may be releasing the game a month early before there fiscal year ends to make more money. my problem is they(g4tv) drop there articles every few days on the iphone g4 tv app and was wondering has anyone also heard/read this i cant find it any were now google it and searching for it to know end. so if anyone finds anything else about it p;lease let me know. A guy who i know is high up in game stop in Texas and thinks im crazy ive got to prove him wrong! anyway thanks guys
I dnt know why i didnt save it like i do half the crap i see
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11   Madden 11 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Hey guys I found the link if anyone would like to read it let me know!!
Back to top Go down
canesTL32

Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11   Madden 11 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:52 pm

i would love to read into this
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11   Madden 11 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:35 pm

It looks like Madden NFL could be in for a shakeup in 2010. Electronic Arts CEO John Riccitiello told analysts today that his company is currently preparing an "innovative and new take on Madden" for release in fiscal year 2011 (which would dictate a release date before March 30, 2011).

Madden NFL is typically released every August.

Riccitiello's comment came during a conference call about the company's financial outlook.

It's been a tough year for Electronic Arts. The company has taken a beaten financially, punctuated by today's news that EA has revised its outlook for the end of its fiscal year.

What could be in store for Madden NFL, though? Time to speculate away.

Have something to share? Sitting on a news tip? E-mail me. You can also follow me on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11   Madden 11 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Ok to read for your self go to g4tv website under news tab search madden innovative. It's I think the thrid article that comes up. Don't ask me why but it has taken me litteraly an hour to find this but that's it and it dosent say about the price drops but that was in an arrticle probobly a week before this one. Also there site is so laggy for whatever reason it takes me forever to load it of coarse being lazy and using phone probobly not helping but there it is what do guys think? I wonder about rosters and draft picks but money is money I think what is happening besides a bad econmy is there using madden money for other Ea games that are flopPing. Also read there are making a Wii madden that teaches you real tequnics like how to throw a football and stuff like that!

On another note I'm gonna watch the 60 minutes thing on the football players coming from somoea on after the game on CBS!
Back to top Go down
canesTL32

Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11   Madden 11 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:19 pm

this sucks so that would mean we would have to play madden 2010 untill march 2011 wow thats a long time since weve had the game since august 2009
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11   Madden 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:39 am

2 thousand..... and eleven....?
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11   Madden 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:08 am

Yep I beleave I miss inturprted it because how they run the game ahead a number year wise. So this will be next years game basically get it early I guess wich makes sense to me, misunderstood. My gamestop buddy said release date is still the same as usual this year but also added release date are from the publisher not the actually game company like say ea has nothing to do the actuall making of the disc ect!! So we will just have to see! Also they have to renew there NFL contract coming up soon I think
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11   Madden 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:14 pm

I think EA wants desperately to move the industry to digital distribution in order to keep more of the profits for executives. Digital is immensely attractive as a way to remove the costs associated with retail product production, but do you think those savings will be passed on to consumers? Not likely, executives must be salivating at the prospect of someday charging $60 a pop for a product that consumers can't resell or otherwise even hold in their hands.  Digital is coming but I think the way EA is going about it is all wrong and reeks of a corporate profit grab. Right now, retail is still the best way to get the most for your money.
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11   Madden 11 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Last week former EA executive, Mitch Lasky, unleashed a slew of criticisms toward his former employer, referring to its move into the digital space and its handling of EA Games division as a “bankrupt strategy.” If you missed it, read the full story
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11   Madden 11 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Electronic Arts CEO John Riccitiello says digital distribution will take over the traditional console and retail business next year. After EA’s recent acquisition of social networking games developer Playfish for $300 million as part of the company’s growth strategy, it’s pretty clear he stands behind his statement.

"It's new to compete in that sector, so when people think of games they traditionally think of the Xbox, the PlayStation and the Wii, and they forget about all these online services that are out there -- subscription, micro-transactions, games they find on Facebook or if they go to Pogo," Riccitiello said in an interview with Reuters. "If you add all that stuff up, it's almost half of the industry now. It's about 40 to 45 percent. Next year it's likely to be a larger share of the total industry and it'll be bigger than the console games all put together.”

Riccitiello went on to say that the plan to build a name in the digital space began a couple years ago and has seen success.

“In the last quarter alone we did $138 million in revenue, and if EA's digital business were a standalone company it would be the darling of Wall Street," he said. "It's in a larger company right now, but we're building it very quickly and our goal at Electronic Arts is to have a very profitable packaged goods business, but also to have a digital business of a similar scale over time."

In terms of the Playfish acquisition, Riccitiello said it will allow EA to bring popular franchises such as FIFA and The Sims to Facebook and other social platforms, and any possible future acquisitions would likely be in the digital space as well.

“We're constantly trying to conquer new territory in particular on the digital side, so when you ask about deals, we're mostly looking at the digital side, we're mostly looking at compatible organizations from a culture perspective and of course you need to agree on price. And those are three hurdles that are often difficult to reach," Riccitiello admitted.

Do you agree with Riccitiello? Will the digital market be bigger than traditional console games next year?
Back to top Go down
canesTL32

Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11   Madden 11 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:22 pm

so what the hell does this mean madden for facebook? or what
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11   Madden 11 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Man I really have no idea. I keep researching this and it keeps making me more and more confused as to what's going on. Just intersted in it for one reason or another I think this guy the CEO is trying to take over all forms of the industry. But at the same time loosing money and laying people off. They will also have to deal Now with the Tiger Woods thing one of only a few I guess that will keep him in there back pocket. To me ea is a sports first company on platforms. Now with this it seems things will be watered down just for money. Like ea made madden on the iPhone in august it's crap 10.00 bucks they to me should go all out in there platform games instead taking than taking time for these things. Like u said why do I need to log into to facebook and play madden if I'm playing on my ps3/xbox. Do I need to look like a video game nerd and have my stats uploaded to facebook. I don't want or care about that. This game is on a oneyear cycle and it makesthem shit one out over and over leaving out small and important feautures. For example you notice how there are no stadium sounds included like the Vikings horn or panthers growl ect. How simple to add but what they like to do is say next years game put on the box now with stadium effectts and just lag behind another year with something else. It's crap if u ask me the game freezing issues may be pushed aside so they can add ultimate team ect u get the drift. How funny to they release arcade during holiday season when people have more spending money and that ultimate team thing while the season is still going on they could of added that to next years game it would of been more interesting to me., patch in something better ea something we care about!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 11   Madden 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 11
Page 1 of 1