Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Mic games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Mic games Empty
PostSubject: Mic games   Mic games EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:22 pm

my mic is open/on so if we are playing a game and you want to talk trash or be freindly cool with me. ive only played one game on mic in this leauge agianst Coward. also if you feel the need to curse me like i said my mic is on and be a man lsave the messages for someone else. Just wanted to put that out there also!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DA_KILLA_OLB_56

Mic games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mic games   Mic games EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:32 pm

what type of mic you got about to get one wondering what other players are thinking is good
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

Mic games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mic games   Mic games EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Well anything will work. The more money you spend the better quality. I have a cheap blue tooth it's works but battery just dies quick. I have a very old logitec wired mic from ps2 last time I check I think some games it dosent work any more. But I prefer the eye camera that is what I use and my audio out comes back through my center channel on surround or if u have no surround sound it will come through one channel.(tv) Quality is great it's also has a camera you can use for chat games and soon with there new motion controlls come out you will need one if u care. It has three mics in it and picks my voice up from a decent distance. I dnt really like using blue tooth in my ear. That's why I use the camera But Sony makes a ps3 headset that looks cool it came out with Socom a while ago, and many freinds say it works great. So cheaper the headset the worse battery life!
Also meant write if u want to go over stratagy's cool to don't mind either way no mic cool too just stating it's on so go from there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mic games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mic games   Mic games Empty

Back to top Go down

Mic games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: General :: General disscussion-
Jump to: