Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

thanks commish for earlier bs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: thanks commish for earlier bs   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:17 pm

by being fair!! and to let people know at any time i may press record on my vcr while playing and or use my iphone to its full potentiol i found today it came in handy. Ive been cursed out more than a few times since this game came out in August not all from gfl meaning as as a whole. online ranked wow the worst ive saved every nasty message ive gotten and its really funny to look at months later. there is a bunch let me tell you i like showing them to freinds when they come over to the house lol. alot of people do it record games on Socom in ladder matches and game battles wars. when u see a guy your shooting at disapear and re appear it means there cheating running a lag program or whatever.just stating it no problem with anyone else doing it aswell. just wanted to put it out there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: also forget to mention   Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:34 pm

that our commish puts alot of time and effortt in the leauge and i know its tuff and a pain sometimes and hey i dnt agree with every little thing he does but respect him and he is the hammer like it or not . also he wanted the job so. but with that said everyone make his life easier dnt do bone head things and you know what i mean by that.
great job man keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

thanks commish for earlier bs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: General :: General disscussion-
Jump to: