Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!

Go down 
+2
bowzhur
YoUnGgUnN4z
6 posters
AuthorMessage
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!   WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:45 am

Look... Bottom line... Next person to do it will be made an example of.

Im tired of people playing, and running the same 4-5 plays, running tosses with speedy RBS all game, and guys beating up on the CPU. this 70 points, and 65 points on the CPU isnt impressive... ANYONE can do it... Your not raising any eyebrows or anything. If you cant RUN CLOCK against the CPU when I let you play, then your game will be simmed regardless of your availability, or I am going to make you bench a lot of starters. 276 yards rushing against a CPU, and 5 Rushing TDS, and 3 billion receiving yards, and 3 miles worth of passing yards is unacceptable. I dont want to see stats that show CLEAR Nano blitzes, like a million sacks from your DT, or your LB, etc...

Cut the shit. Point blank.

The past 3 weeks, all I've heard/seen is stat padding, guys solely running cover 3, or tosses, or bullshit money plays, and forms of nano blitzes. CUT IT OUT. Or I will enforce rules to get the lobby play out of the league to the max.

Next person who I see do anything I just said, and there is BLATANT evidence, will have a shit load of players benched for a MINIMUM of 4 games, possible league removal, and/or loss of Draft picks.

If you don't believe me, go ahead and try me.

Last edited by YoUnGgUnN4z on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
bowzhur

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!   WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:58 am

lol, i'm going step up right here because I know this shit is being blamed on me

first off, Fr3sh_uc fucking quit on me down 38, in the 2nd quarter

He quit off a giovanni girley toss to the left went 60 yards, I didn't nano his fucking ass at all I played 2-4-5 man to man and controlled the MLB he had thrown about 3-4 INT's already and shit was not improving for him and I had stripped the ball out of his hands maybe twice because he already was using hurry up offense and his whole team was tired

and u told me to slow it down, I did do you see what i did in the 3rd and 4th quarter i did jack shit because I was told to, you told me to run it I did that why you think Girley has almost 300 off 29 attempts and cutler has only 170 off of 15 attempts because I ran the fucking ball like I was instructed to

I scored-31-21-6-7

I had the game sealed and I slowed it down, remember I messaged you i already told u it was 52-0 end of the 2nd(you asked for the score) i kicked 2 fg's and scored 1 td in 2 quarters, if I wanted to run the score it would have been higher, I didn't put in Darren Mcfadden because he is someone I'm using to trade if he get's hurt then obviously my trade bait is fucking gone

You've seen what I can put up when I run it up, this game I didn't run it up and I think it's bullshit your worried over fucking stats then this fucker who quit on me after I waited for so long for him to get on, I waited over 3 days for this guy to play and he fucking quit, yet I don't see a fucking Quitters warning to the players ?????????????

If you want you can cancel out my first week stats if it bothers u that much
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!   WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:09 am

I havent read past the first 3 lines and im going to say:

Not solely on you. but for the past 2 seasons I've been telling guys, INCLUDING YOU, but not ONLY you to not let shit get out of hand. Bottom line, im tired of people complaining about your 5 WR Cross play you run, im tired of hearing about Elgin running cover 3 all game, im tired of hearing about Lions11 Nano blitzing, im tired of hearing about YOU nano blitzing, im tired of people sending me PSN msgs about Canes running up the score and you running up the score on the CPU and padding stats, Im tired of all the complaining.

On a side note: 7 sacks...? 6 forced fumbles....? nanos make perfect sense with stats like that... 9/10 times nanos result in sacks/ hitting the QB from behind forcing a fumble.

Again, this isn't DIRECTED SOLELY AT YOU, or ANYONE. It is a general statement. Take it to heart if you feel the need.

Also, since I have you here, he said you ran the same handful of Offensive plays, including that deep cross you do with the Slot WR that I have seen an awful lot of myself, and do believe that part, and HB Direct snaps.

I just dont want people who cant control themselves chasing people out of the league anymore, and being a dick to other members. Also, if your that concerned with Mcfadden, put your FB at RB. Very simple. or someone who your not going to be able to consistently break mile long runs with when you use a toss play.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!   WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:14 am

P.S.

I addressed Fresh already. He has been warned.
Back to top Go down
bowzhur

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!   WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:55 am

look at who fumbled his qb didn't fumble it 6 times, most of the fumbles happened after the hurry up i purposely took a 5 yard penalty to put in the scrub squad and stripped those players

I played as jared allen when he quit, it ain't fucking hard to beat the rt with a flick of the right stick the qb just stands there when everyone is covered and takes the sack

also I ran the deep cross because he refused to come out of cover 3, which is a play that can be stopped with man to man coverage madness stopped it, you stopped it.....if you want to run cover all game I'll run the offensive play that will kill it all game

I didnt see shit from him except 1-5-5 where he tried to nano out of it and failed, he then ran cover 3 out of it.....this isn't a babysitters league if he wants to run 1-5-5 all game I'll come out 5 wide and kill it all game......

people act like my plays are unbeatable and when in truth they are not.....madness has shut me down, and well u shut it down after we played 4 games in a row one night.....Jerome plays better defense he can stop the run and for him to say I ran tosses all game is funny because most of my run's came out of shotgun

This league has been awesome, but the quality of recruits have gone down, if you stop their shit and you are busting there ass they don't say shit until they can corner u 1 on 1

also this is year 3 everyone knows what I do because I don't plan on putting in the time to learn a new playbook, I know what you do on offense and I know what madness, jerome are going to do.....Also you haven't even seen my lobby play, don't compare me to that shit...I have yet to see someone use lobby play in this league which is actually nice....

but if you want a lobby game I can show you how my lobby games differ from my league games
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!   WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:58 am

lmfao I've looked at your stats, your lobby games are ugly.. you average like 10 giveaways, and 10 takeaways... lmfao. Look... Point of this wasn't to single people out... It was a general statement. Just tired of getting AIMed/Emailed/PSNed about this type of shit. Don't take it so personal. lol
Back to top Go down
bowzhur

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!   WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:13 am

lol don't care about stats unless it's a w or L in lobby games, the thing is my gameplan in lobbies are entirely different because there are no rules, I haven't played with my lobby gameplan in this league at all and don't plan on....

also I'm pissed because I waited 3 days for this guy and he quit on me, so I'm not in the happiest of moods

also the giveaways are high because the guys who I usually play are off my friendslist we play all out no rules and I can't beat them

but I still get my wins lol
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!   WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:15 am

lol yea, I do the same. I just laughed at it when I seen it, because I knew exactly why the stats were like that lol.
Back to top Go down
Madness15

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!   WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:39 am

I was actually thinking about this the other night. It really is on the players to try and keep the game honest. But lets face it, this is playing online. Everyone hates losing and b/c its online they have something to hide behind so they don't mind doing the dirty shit.

What EA needs to do is make the game more responsible for stopping shit like this. Is it not common sense to try and work the defensive players A.I. to the point where they start recognizing plays and formations? There has to be a penalty for running the same plays. implemented by the game itself. You run the same pass play over and over throughout the game, defensive players should start jumping the routes. Same run plays whether it be tosses or not, the defensive linemens moves should be to the correct side.

Offense you are bit more responsible for stuff, its your job to break the defense. But there should be a penalty for putting 8+ guys in the box. Makes sense, put that many in the box, hit them with a play action pass. But we all know it doesn't work this way.

Getting back to the concerns for our league, man the fuck up. You feel like running a total of 10 plays offense/defense a game? Go play online ranked matches and stop wasting the time of the people who are putting good time into this.
Back to top Go down
DA_KILLA_OLB_56

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!   WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:21 pm

I just got in this league. havent even played a game yet. Dont know how anyone plays in this league. Or Where I match up against the competition.

IS there accel clock??

Also i dont run up the score on people But if you your getting blown out by like 35 realized your not coming back and eat up the clock dont start throwing bombs that get knocked down or worse picked.If i get to a point like this I will run the ball and start eating up entire clock because I reconize that I have lost and I want the game to get over with so i can play a game that matters
Back to top Go down
maxx

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!   WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:09 pm

This is one of the better leagues out there and I would hate for it to become a cheeser league. We have some really good ppl here and I think it will remain a top rate one.

Thats my .02 worth but hey I am an old fart so what does it matter. scratch
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!   WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS! EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:59 pm

First i cant begin to reply it would take me forever to type what i think. I find myself playing by Gfl rules in other leauges that have no rules other than things like play your game by 10pm every other day or your booted. Alot to do with respect. I also say gg and goodluck to everyone before every game win or loose its annoying that someone says blah blah before the game but after not a wimper agian win or loose. You know who you are and are not and speaking as whole for franchise and ranked play on madden not singeling out this leauge.And hey it flat out sucks when you are getting your ass handed to ya but alot of the times and ill be the first to say it its bad read choices ect. ive played madden since the first game online and would never have learned this game if it werent for time and effortt. heck i would of gave up years ago if i couldent take a beating. and look at my ranked game record if you think i cant take a loss. ive used everyteam online to play ranked lions tampa bay ect(and won with all 32) theres is not one playbook i cant stitch to and use it offense or defense also that means i know every play style in other users playbooks.alot to do with being bored with things so easy, but as an example last year i switched playbooks almost every week and it never dampened my running game passing ect. Agian it wasent the best thing to do agianst some peoples playstyle and hey i have money plays in certain playbooks too dosent mean im using it either for that reason. but bascially thats a remark to Bowhur not learning another playbook remark. not hateing either do you all good just wanted to say its really the same thing no matter what you use yes diffrentt formations or slightly diffrent routes a qb draw in 5 wide or slot screen in one ect ect.But agian if you use a certain playbook i might no why you do and looking at your team would tell me for sure why you use it. Not to offened you Bowzhur but you do have to learn it not saying that you dont if you dont allready know them. we played a game last season and hey he played a well rounded game and won after being down points wise had no problem with him or anyone else in this leauge the way the play! and ill go ahead and say it play however you want agianst me i wont complain i wont curse you or anything. if your whiping me and choose to throw deep or run up the score so be it.im not saying that because i want to qb scrambel or throws screens ect all day either.But when i get the ball im not gonna sit there and make it worse unless i Truley make bad mistake. why do u think teams in the NfL take a knee when looseing or run weak plays they dont go throwing down the feild and make them selves look bad !unless its do or die with a chance.Before i end im not a saint i did break down last year for some reason agian some one said i was doing this and that complaining and it wasent the case but i got mad too because they litteraly pick a play quick and snap at 1 second over and over. wont happen agian and it wasent agianst the rules! just annoying but agian i moved on and apoligized and let me say it will not happen agian on my side. my first game this year 41-0 agianst the bengals and guess what the guy said after great game not mad he has earned my respect and people should be more like him! Capitolic srry if i spelled your name wrong. but kudos to you

Very Happy
My real reason for posting on this thread is because i dnt want anyone saying hey he is stat padding and running up the score after i posted the 835 yards news. First it was a user game second i ran the ball 15 times or whatever a low number my reciving stats came off 3 catches and look at the score it wasent a blowout the guy could of won if he didnt start going crazy and just stuck to his gameplan. it was a pure luck type of game and wasent pitch plays i was running up the gut one pitch 10 yards agian numbers may be a bit off. but just letting everyone know i was playing for a win not stats. At the end of the day stats prove nothing more nothing less than stats so be Terrell owens if you want. not saying that to who ever onws him saying it cause he has that rep in the Nfl and you see were its got him!! and i do like to get stats on a numbers game like madden football on the internet but idnt take it over board. also punted on 3rd down and could of drip droped yards with willaims but did not and the carries prove it! peace out gfl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!   WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS! Empty

Back to top Go down

WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: Community :: Announcements-
Jump to: