Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD

Go down 
+3
Elgin2311
maxx
KDog13
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KDog13

KDog13

OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD   OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:05 pm

I Saw Some Shit Being Written In the Trade Talk Forum....Not The Place For It....So TALK MAD SHIT HERE.......AND LET THE SHIT TALKING BEGIN.

I'll start it off

FUCKING SHIT... Yea I SAID IT!!!!

(O Yea Jerome Welcome Back Bro Couldn't Have G in GFL With Out Jerome he is Straight G)
Back to top Go down
maxx

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD   OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Fukkeneh
Back to top Go down
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD   OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
Back to top Go down
jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD   OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:33 pm

thnks ELgin
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD   OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:55 pm

The Thread is like a Punching Bag. Let Loose On It.
Back to top Go down
Madness15

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD   OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:42 am

FUCK!
Back to top Go down
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD   OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:08 am

I love Cover 3 and it loves me LOL
Back to top Go down
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD   OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:11 am

and for those out there still bitching about coverage seriously u need help if u need a madden tutor go ahead and call 555-SLOW thats 555-7569 a qualified madden expert will be waiting to walk u through your league game.
Back to top Go down
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD   OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:23 am

Slow Player:hello madden expert im mad cause this guy is cheesing (using Coverage) and i cant run my streaks with my receivers i keep throwing picks what do i do

Expert: ok first stop being a idiot ok i know your slow so im gonna keep it simpe run the ball ok now are u geting beat with the same play over and over again.

SP: yes i dont know what to do.

EX: ok after the game is over i need u to quit your league cause u cant be helped.

SP:Ok ill just start my own Offline Franchise On rookie

EX: ya you do that.
Back to top Go down
Dominate10

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD   OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:33 am

lol i feel you elgin im starting to here shit for runing cover 3. if i cant run my cover 3 than people shouldnt be able to pass the ball.
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD   OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:17 am

Well since I just seen this forum or whatever it is. I'm gonna talk shit about my own dogshit game play dating back 2 weeks since i lost a superbowl hey CRAWDADDY U SUCK LOL TheRE I VENTED ! lol u guys suck too this leauge sucks donkey $&@( the websites garbage, k dog u suck for startting post and suck more for being the panthers. Lol jk jk not really but and oh yea stop calling me girl freind please when I'm playing a game in the heat of the moment I have no choice but to talk since she is in Mexico and it's 50 cents a minute it blows but I guess if I ignore it I'm an ass or she will be hooking up with some Rico suave dude while IM trying to win a madden game lol. I'm sure she will read this and quit doing it lol. Either that or I'll be quiting leauge. Priorties suck the giants sucked this year Manning you sucked in the superbowl carrie underwood you couldent sing your way out of a wet paper bag. Warren sapp your just dumb. And anyone else I missed middle finger wait I think Sara palin was gonna write this write this on her hand but figured out it wouldent fit she thought the pen ran out of ink. Lol wait one last shout Toyota you also blow! I'm out and if u don't like my reply well than F your couch too!! All in fun

holla for A Dolla bitches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD   OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL TRASH TALK THREAD
Page 1 of 1