Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

JEROME BAKER PIOLI...

Go down 
+5
maxx
bowzhur
KDog13
Madness15
jeromebaker
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jeromebaker

JEROME BAKER PIOLI... Empty
PostSubject: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:55 am

Has retired from the GFL. Wanna say it's been a fun/competitive 3 seasons. Gotta give it up to Bowz - Madness - Burley - K dog- Bro Montana- pyshcomantis- maxx- bro torre and any other O.G.'s that i missed. Lastly to the commish for keeping this lg fun and realistic even though sometimes it was grueling like stattracker.lol anywayz being in this lg made my madden skills a lot better so thanks to everyone. Late
Back to top Go down
Madness15

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 am

What?! Why you leaving? and Why the fuck didnt you trade me Ngata before you left? lol
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:01 am

No Jerome. We Need You HERE. What Happened!! Also if its the division your in I got an idea how to change that with your players still with you.
Back to top Go down
bowzhur

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:13 am

yeah why you leaving ? anyways good fun, our first game your d was like a chicken running with it's head cut off, now when we play you can stop the run and recognize pass plays better...wish you would have traded me ware or ngata before you left lol
Back to top Go down
maxx

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:05 am

Hey Jerome, you aree an asset to the league and will be missed. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Madness15

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:07 pm

We want Jerome! We want Jerome! Seriously, this guy is a class act and we should do whatever we can to keep him in the league.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:01 pm

agreed.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:06 pm

my original Members: Kdog, Bowz, Jerome, Maxx, Burley.

You guys are the core basically.

Jerome, dont quit, I know your tight bout the Packers shit but try ONE more time, if one of you quit (not pointing fingers at either of you) i'll bring the hammer down. Just send me a pic (im sure you have a camera on ur phone its impossible not to have one at this point in life lmfao)

Also, was doing some research, and I remember me and Bowz had the same issue last year, me BOTH had the "Continue vs CPU" screen. We both spoke it out over PSN and replayed... like 5 times it happened to us. hit me up on AIM
Back to top Go down
DavidDenim09

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:31 pm

hey gunz we talked about it threw private message and he said he wants to play again...neither of us quit the first game...and he lost connection the 2nd...but we are gonna try it one last time and llike i told him i dont quit games..if i lose i lose...its my fault if i win..or if i lose haha
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:37 pm

good shit
Back to top Go down
DavidDenim09

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:41 pm

haha thanks...well i really enjoy this whole franchise and the better player its making me so i dont want any problems with anyone and i dont want a simple miss understanding to push a player like jerome over the edge and make him quit the league u know!...we have talked about it we both want to rematch it and im sure it will be a very good game cause we both want to win even more now that he had me beat once and ea fucked up...and the i had him beat once and he lost connection...but yeah once again jerome isnt quiting this league and i hope to stay around as long as bromontana allows me to haha
Back to top Go down
Burley27

Burley27

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 pm

I hope Jerome stays.
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Peace out man!!!
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:54 pm

he is staying
Back to top Go down
jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Sorry for all the drama guys... I was basically being a lil bitch and realized it when i woke up this morning. Honestly im usually the most laid back guy but I guess i had a little bitch attack last night. So i guess I'm back thanks for the support.Lastly I wanna say sorry to Daviddenim.
Back to top Go down
Burley27

Burley27

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:15 pm

We all have our "Male PMS" moments...

Glad you stuck around JB.
Back to top Go down
DavidDenim09

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:34 pm

yes we all have our moments...but i understand why u got upset...u had me beat and ea fucked up..which u thought i quit that can be very upsetting...then we play again and im beating u by 17 so it just flip flopped haha
oh well its done..ur staying and we are gonna have a great game tonight hopefully
Back to top Go down
maxx

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Jerome is staying? Awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:57 pm

YES JEROME IS BACK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JEROME BAKER PIOLI...   JEROME BAKER PIOLI... Empty

Back to top Go down

JEROME BAKER PIOLI...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: General :: General disscussion-
Jump to: