Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

Snubbed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madness15

PostSubject: Snubbed!   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Word out of Denver today. The Broncos organization and team is quite disappointed with the selection of rookie of the year. Even before the season started it seemed that both Jack English and Kelly James, both selected in the top 10, were front-runners for the reward. That is until Devan Nieves started to make an impact in Denver, which actually happened in the first week. No one expected the 3rd round pick to have as big a year as he did but he continued to surpass expectations.

Nieves laid claim to this years rushing title while only fumbling 3 times, scoring 26 total TD's, 19 rushing, 5 receiving and 2 on kick off return in a week in which he was benched. When asked about the snub Nieves said, "It's all good man, I didn't set out to win any awards. I set out to help this team win a championship and I believe we are in a good position to do that."

Everyone in Denver is hoping Nieves can keep up his electrifying play throughout the playoffs. Whether or not he will admit it, everyone in the organization will hope he proves there was an error in judgment when it came to ROTY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
canesTL32

PostSubject: Re: Snubbed!   Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:08 pm

my running back got snubbed too 1000 rushing receiving
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://facebook.com

Snubbed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: General :: General disscussion-
Jump to: