Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Share | 

Jaguars Defense Struggling ... STILL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
psychomantis

PostSubject: Jaguars Defense Struggling ... STILL   Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Sunday's game against the chiefs was just another horrible display by the Jags sickly defense. It was like an elaborate trick played on the fans for the coaching staffs own sick amusement.

After holding the chiefs to only a FG in the first quarter, the defense fell to pieces and was lit up by...no joke... Matt Cassel. Yes folks, Matt Cassel. It should almost be illegal to say that.

What does the offseason hold for this defense? The young offense seems to be slowly coming around, maybe next year boys. But what about the defense? With all the talent: Polamalu, D. Ryans, DJ Moore, Joey Porter...(must I go on? ) things should be perfect for the Jags, but instead their pass defense has been laughable. They shut down Slaton's rushing attack throughout the game, and that was the ONLY bright spot in an otherwise shit covered candy cane of a holiday game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: Jaguars Defense Struggling ... STILL   Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:39 am

you not only shut down Slaton but B.Wellls couldnt run worth s---t against your Dline.GG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: Jaguars Defense Struggling ... STILL   Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:55 am

u2. gg

Looking back I wish I had run the ball more. Moreno was carving up your D. And I hardly used hedgecock at all. Huge mistakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: Jaguars Defense Struggling ... STILL   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:38 pm

probably only a few teams that can run on my D and they're both in the AFC WEST sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaguars Defense Struggling ... STILL   

Back to top Go down

Jaguars Defense Struggling ... STILL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: Inside the GFL :: Weekly Review-
Jump to: