Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Time to vent!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Madness15

Time to vent! Empty
PostSubject: Time to vent!   Time to vent! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:22 am

Steelers at Vikings, ranked online game. I'll fast foward past the fumbles, past the dropped passes on O and D to overtime.

He wins the coin toss and elects to receive of course. No problem, my defense has been shuttin him down most of the game minus the slot/wr screen that is just a BITCH to stop. He drives down the field a bit and i stop him at his 40. 4th down territory or punt? He comes out with a 3wr set and i'm in a 1-5-5 with a cover 2 blitz coverage. I'm confident I can stop him and easily get the 25-30 yards for at least a FG.

I notice on the line of scrimmage one of my defenders is freaking out! Literally having a standing seizure on the field near the line of scrimmage. He continues to twitch and slowly move towards the line of scrimmage, like a big uncoordinated white boy trying to seduce a hot chick with a goofy ass dance. Sure enough, he has to close in on the hot chick and try his luck...... WHISTLE!!! Encroachment on the defense, tack on 5 yards and he ends up hitting a 52 yard field goal to win it..................... Really?! WTF
Back to top Go down
viteminj

Time to vent! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to vent!   Time to vent! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:08 pm

This once happened to me three plays in a row. I think it has something to do with the player being assigned to a receiver in defensive assignments.
Back to top Go down
jeromebaker

Time to vent! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to vent!   Time to vent! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:56 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
psychomantis

psychomantis

Time to vent! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to vent!   Time to vent! EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:58 am

wow that is rough
Back to top Go down