Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

D.Ware may be on his way out...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jeromebaker

D.Ware may be on his way out... Empty
PostSubject: D.Ware may be on his way out...   D.Ware may be on his way out... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:55 pm

After 2 straight losses D.Ware takes his frustrations out on the Head coach calling him a FaG so rumor has it that the Chiefs Front office will be looking to ship him out in the offseason Stay Tuned
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: D.Ware may be on his way out...   D.Ware may be on his way out... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Im interested =D
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: D.Ware may be on his way out...   D.Ware may be on his way out... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:48 pm

as soon as the season ends i'll be taking calls. Gunz you're gonna be last on my list for where i'm shippin him to.
Back to top Go down
bowzhur

PostSubject: Re: D.Ware may be on his way out...   D.Ware may be on his way out... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 pm

price ?
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: D.Ware may be on his way out...   D.Ware may be on his way out... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Bowz... If he aint dealing him to me, why the FUCK would he deal him within his own division?
Back to top Go down
Elgin2311

PostSubject: Re: D.Ware may be on his way out...   D.Ware may be on his way out... EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:55 pm

what his zone cover rating?
Back to top Go down
jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: D.Ware may be on his way out...   D.Ware may be on his way out... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:39 am

he aint goin to bowz or madness.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: D.Ware may be on his way out...   D.Ware may be on his way out... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:41 am

Yo, Jerome Crawdaddy is tryna play he is on Now. (Off topic, Ignore it though... lol)
Back to top Go down
jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: D.Ware may be on his way out...   D.Ware may be on his way out... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:53 am

can you tell him 30 min cause my girls watching something. Tell him sorry but I 'll get on soon
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: D.Ware may be on his way out...   D.Ware may be on his way out... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:16 am

jerome u can deal him to me ill be interested n we in diff conference
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: D.Ware may be on his way out...   D.Ware may be on his way out... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:24 am

we might have a deal in place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.Ware may be on his way out...   D.Ware may be on his way out... Empty

Back to top Go down

D.Ware may be on his way out...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: Inside the GFL :: Weekly Review-
Jump to: