Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Colts Pick Up First Win

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drebo87

Colts Pick Up First Win Empty
PostSubject: Colts Pick Up First Win   Colts Pick Up First Win EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Well they waited until week 7 to pick it up but the colts finally did it they got on their horse and picked up a valid win against a division opponent. First year GM "Drebo87" was quoted sayin this.... " Hell i'm surprised that we waited untill week 7 but a win is a win.....Chad played great but his ass is still gone be on the bench next year if i can help it."
Back to top Go down
psychomantis

psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: Colts Pick Up First Win   Colts Pick Up First Win EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Well played,I was a bit off in this one, at least we split the season series Smile
Back to top Go down
Drebo87

PostSubject: Re: Colts Pick Up First Win   Colts Pick Up First Win EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:44 pm

psychomantis wrote:
Well played,I was a bit off in this one, at least we split the season series Smile

thank you sir....now take out these division opponents...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colts Pick Up First Win   Colts Pick Up First Win Empty

Back to top Go down

Colts Pick Up First Win
Page 1 of 1