Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Favorite Rapper?

Go down 
+7
psychomantis
jeromebaker
Burley27
BstonPats
KDog13
Drebo87
YoUnGgUnN4z
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drebo87

Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rapper?   Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:13 pm

man i dont know what yo beef wit wayne is maybe u upset he kissed baby and not u but dude can rap yo.......yea he do some suspect shit but above all that dude is a LYRICAL GENIUS
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rapper?   Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:47 pm

.... OMG... you REALLY dont know rap... he is not a lyrical Genius... ya buggin
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
capitolc

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rapper?   Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:41 am

Drebo87 wrote:
man i dont know what yo beef wit wayne is maybe u upset he kissed baby and not u but dude can rap yo.......yea he do some suspect shit but above all that dude is a LYRICAL GENIUS

... I'm co-signing younggunz... wrong choice of words, nuff said
Back to top Go down
capitolc

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rapper?   Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:49 am

YoUnGgUnN4z wrote:
Who is everyone's favorite rapper? My favorite is Joe Budden.

I just want to bring it back for a second... the OP said who is "your" favorite rapper. this is one of those questions that can spark many (and all) types of responses. I've read whats out there and some I can agree with, and some just the opposite, while others I have no clue.

personally, my favorite rapper is in fact not my overall favorite. as of now, my favorite non-group rapper is Beanie Sigel. He got flow and does speak the truth. True, he's not doing much nowadays but thats not the question. I may have to revisit this answer, but when I think about it, he is the most conisistant rapper that I enjoy who got that fire.

Oh oh, forgot to mention, as you read these responses... you have to look at the answers for where they are coming from. it does say alot IMO
Back to top Go down
rank1_The_beast

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rapper?   Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:38 am

Can you please give me one more chance in the league. I love the organization of the league and im not sure i can find another one like it. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill do my stats everyday
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rapper?   Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:36 pm

If I do give u a shot, your A. gonna owe me big time....and B. your gonna get a different team and C. Dont post on topics that have nothing to do with anything, your REALLY trying my patients.
Back to top Go down
capitolc

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rapper?   Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:48 pm

let me also add

A. your comments has nothing to do with this thread

B. if you were "booted", you CANNOT come back (with the same psn id)
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rapper?   Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:42 am

Rap died in the late 90's. Sorry to break it to ya I guess you guys are just younger than me. If someone could actually write something about something worth a crap maybe I'd give them more credit. If you want to roll down the street bumping something cool then and yea, I do have some 12's in my audi but more or less I found my self playing it for the beat. As a whole I like all types of Good Music. But like I said some people have more talent in there pinky finger than others in there whole body. The trend now is heck I don't know what it is but it's like a 1 hit wonder reel for club/dance songs. When's the last time anyone actually went and bought a cd? If I go on iTunes I buy one song off a whole album that's garbage. And also not one person put snoop on there list I think he is about the only guy who hasent sold out for profits. Jay z was not one of my favorites growing up. His new stuff catchy but makes really no sense. And almost immeditly you feel its played out! And when u start getting these songs were only the chorus is good it tells me right off the bat someone woke up wrote down 5 lines put it to a beat And droped and album. Just my opnion goes for most rock music Now it shouldent even be consider rock. And almost all the country music is pop that they call country. To finish just Listen to some of these guys live and tell me they don't sound like garbage with out there sound editing software! Also if anyone here is musically inclined try actually singing and playing an instrument very difficult.
Back to top Go down
Burley27

Burley27

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rapper?   Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Craw, I agree with a lot of what you have said, however, as far as rappers with some lyrical substance have you checked out K'naan or Brother Ali.

K'naan has a great story and relays most of it in his music. Worth a listen if you are looking for some hip hop with substance.
Back to top Go down
ian_sadon

ian_sadon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rapper?   Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 pm

outkast.....Laws.....TI......Shyne...lupe....common....
Back to top Go down
CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

CRAWDADDYDOLLARS

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rapper?   Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Yes I agree kayne has some good lyrics/songs seems like lately he has just jumped into some guys albums for a hook and has settled for less. And after he jumps on stage looking like an idiot at the MTV awards all I think of the day I think it was because he was up jay z ass. 2 me makes him less creditable heck that beyonce song sucked I thought. But at the same time I'm not a hater I just look at both sides of the fence and call it like I see it. To me it's staying power if he or anyone else can actually keep there mojo than more power to them. But yea I listen to all kinds of things and can probobly for most part rap along/sing with them. Not litterally just meaning I know the words. And Ian I agree I've always been a fan of outlast since way back when albums like there's for example I can put some of there cd's in and listen all the way thru. Common has some good tracks aswell. I liked shine back in the day but I think I heard one song he did from prision and never heard anything from him agian. Just another c murder who I liked think made a song also from behind bars. Ti aswell he has some good songs aswell. I just can't sit here and say who is my favorite or who Is the best because it's just watered down and to many guys are riding coat tails. Yea basically I think PAC and biggie paved the way and also no one listed Dre or Ice cube yea there not onthe charts but they also paved the way beat and lyrically wise beacuse they rapped or composed songs about things that were really a way of life and or what was really happening not just to be hard. Just go through the ties and see were these guys came from or were they got there style and it will go back to a handfull of people.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rapper?   Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Joe Budden= Hip hop
Back to top Go down
ian_sadon

ian_sadon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rapper?   Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:42 pm

i can't really tell u who's my favorite rapper cause i favor many
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rapper?   Favorite Rapper? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Rapper?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2