Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Michael Vick Overrated? Favre Underrated?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richierich85

richierich85

Michael Vick Overrated? Favre Underrated? Empty
PostSubject: Michael Vick Overrated? Favre Underrated?   Michael Vick Overrated? Favre Underrated? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 pm

Just curious for people's opinions. Im iffy on Vick, but Favre is Underrated. He should at LEAST be 85. So speak on it.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

Michael Vick Overrated? Favre Underrated? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Overrated? Favre Underrated?   Michael Vick Overrated? Favre Underrated? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:15 pm

I feel Vick is up in the air. I feel he never SHOWED signs of his skills being diminished so he shouldn't of shown SUCH a decline, but then part of me says maybe just a pinch. Bottom line, the only thing keeping him above Vince young is the +5 speed over young, otherwise they'd be the same overall.

Favre should definitely be at LEAST an 85. He IS an elite quarterback, and still can play at high level, barring no injuries. I feel there should be more of an argument of him being underrated, then Vick being Overrated
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com

Michael Vick Overrated? Favre Underrated?
Page 1 of 1