Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Which RB is making the leap this year

Go down 
4 posters

Which RB is making the leap into the top 5?
Matt Forte
Which RB is making the leap this year Vote_lcap13%Which RB is making the leap this year Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Kevin Smith
Which RB is making the leap this year Vote_lcap0%Which RB is making the leap this year Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Steve Slaton
Which RB is making the leap this year Vote_lcap13%Which RB is making the leap this year Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
McFadden
 13% [ 1 ]
Barber
Which RB is making the leap this year Vote_lcap0%Which RB is making the leap this year Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chris Johnson
Which RB is making the leap this year Vote_lcap38%Which RB is making the leap this year Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
P. Thomas
 0% [ 0 ]
Moreno
 0% [ 0 ]
Someone else?
Which RB is making the leap this year Vote_lcap25%Which RB is making the leap this year Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Jokers&Thieves

Which RB is making the leap this year Empty
PostSubject: Which RB is making the leap this year   Which RB is making the leap this year EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:22 am

WHich RB is making the leap into the top 5?

Matt Forte
Kevin Smith
Steve Slaton
McFadden
Barber
Chris Johnson
P. Thomas
Moreno

Someone else?
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Which RB is making the leap this year   Which RB is making the leap this year EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:59 am

I personally feel Shonn Greene, who wont be a top 5 RB, but he will be a decent 2nd, or 3rd back maybe for your bench. I feel he is going to take red zone carries away from Thomas Jones this year.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
richierich85

richierich85

PostSubject: Re: Which RB is making the leap this year   Which RB is making the leap this year EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:53 pm

I think forte will put up big yards this year..slaton will split the carries they already said with a nobody..i dont get the texans
Back to top Go down
Jokers&Thieves

PostSubject: Re: Which RB is making the leap this year   Which RB is making the leap this year EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm

The thing about Slaton is he shared the rock last year and was still awesome. I don't see anyone there who's gonna snake more then 6 carries away from him. I wouldn't expect 30 attempts but 20 for sure and that might be enough combined with his rec.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Which RB is making the leap this year   Which RB is making the leap this year EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:20 pm

Ronnie Brown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which RB is making the leap this year   Which RB is making the leap this year Empty

Back to top Go down

Which RB is making the leap this year
Page 1 of 1