Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

GB - IND Trade final and will clear for week 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drebo87

GB - IND  Trade final and will clear for week 4 Empty
PostSubject: GB - IND Trade final and will clear for week 4   GB - IND  Trade final and will clear for week 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:11 pm

INDY GETS:

RB D. Sproles
DE M. Evans

GB GETS:

WR T. Owens
RG G. Isdaner

Deal is done all we are doing is waiting on league approval and the weeks games to be finished up
Back to top Go down
psychomantis

psychomantis

PostSubject: Re: GB - IND Trade final and will clear for week 4   GB - IND  Trade final and will clear for week 4 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:00 pm

Hmm why do I feel like Indy is getting away with murder on this trade... oh yeah because TO is a bum
Back to top Go down
Drebo87

PostSubject: Re: GB - IND Trade final and will clear for week 4   GB - IND  Trade final and will clear for week 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:52 am

ok i guess he renigged on the trade..... its on him to accept but we both came to terms on the deal i dont know what the delay is.
Back to top Go down
Drebo87

PostSubject: Re: GB - IND Trade final and will clear for week 4   GB - IND  Trade final and will clear for week 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:15 pm

TRADE is withdrawn due to super crazy delay sorry bruh we had a good deal on the table but it slipped away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GB - IND Trade final and will clear for week 4   GB - IND  Trade final and will clear for week 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

GB - IND Trade final and will clear for week 4
Page 1 of 1