Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madness15

I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life Empty
PostSubject: I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life   I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Fuck this game. Simple as that. I am constantly plagued by stonehands defenders and awful blocking. W/e I can deal with that.

When the Seahawks do nothing but hitstick, I dont break one tackle and he forces 3 fumbles, one for a touchdown the other two in the most crucial situations in the game FUCK THAT. When Chad Henne dives like a little girl on 4th and inches FUCK THAT.

The CAPPER! His only offensive TD... Jim Kleinsasser in the slot against my safety, corner route to the back pylon caught for a TD..... KLEINSASSER!!!!!!!!! AGAINST A SAFETY!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THAT!

No doubt in my mind I outplayed him, the game decided it wasn't my game..... Thanks Madden, thanks a bunch!

When the game doesn't want you to win, you simply wont win.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life   I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:14 pm

hopefully you get a second chance to make whats right
Back to top Go down
ian_sadon

ian_sadon

PostSubject: Re: I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life   I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:40 pm

a win is a win....my defense out played you
Back to top Go down
Madness15

PostSubject: Re: I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life   I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:06 pm

I moved the ball very well minus 1-2 drives where you stopped me. You got lucky with hitsticks, that's not outplaying someone.

The one interception was just a stupid move on my part. I guess I am so used to running backs being L1 or R1 depending which side they release on and in the panic of seeing a blitz I thought I was throwing it out to my RB in the flats, instead I threw it to my slot guy who was covered by 1-3 guys. Dumb move, my mistake.

It was a great game minus the bullshit fumbles. That is as close to a real football game as you can get. Back and forth with a low score and points were very valuable.
Back to top Go down
ian_sadon

ian_sadon

PostSubject: Re: I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life   I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Yea man..im real good at using the hit stick but enough said you have a great team and maybe the greatest defense i have ever went against....you have every rite to be mad....hopefully we see each other in the super bowl...so you can get your revenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life   I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life Empty

Back to top Go down

I've never felt so fucking cheated in anything before in my life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: Inside the GFL :: Weekly Review-
Jump to: