Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Kitty Cats (Panthers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elgin2311

Kitty Cats (Panthers) Empty
PostSubject: Kitty Cats (Panthers)   Kitty Cats (Panthers) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:22 pm

throws alot of deep passes - majority of short passes go to RB -will abandon the run fast- one Dimensional -scrambles out of pocket to strong side side of feild -uses widcal with dunn #86 very fast can throw somewhat - bad pocket presence. DEFENSE - plays alot of zone - don't be itimadated by the talent their not used effective -playaction work lots of 1 on 1 's -dont beat him to bad he will cry and say you used nano's even if he throws 8 picks. Botttom Line - he's a C+ player mostly cuz of talent play consistent you will get what you want.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

Kitty Cats (Panthers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Cats (Panthers)   Kitty Cats (Panthers) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Somebody's Upset and Needs A Baba. You need Attention or something. Great Scouting Report. It will only help you again possibly because I Run shit according To Defense Idiot. You Do the Gay Vick Thing on 2nd and 3rd, Direct Snap To Him, and Call a Hella Lot Of Screen Passes Especially On 3rd Down.

I think this is Baada. This is such a Baada Thing To Do.
Back to top Go down

Kitty Cats (Panthers)
Page 1 of 1