Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Jacksonville Wins 2nd straight in Dramatic fashion! 24-23

Go down 
AuthorMessage
psychomantis

psychomantis

Jacksonville Wins 2nd straight in Dramatic fashion! 24-23 Empty
PostSubject: Jacksonville Wins 2nd straight in Dramatic fashion! 24-23   Jacksonville Wins 2nd straight in Dramatic fashion! 24-23 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:19 am

With just three seconds remaining in the fourth quarter, the passing attack of the dolphins once again beat the Jags and found the end zone. The extra point would have sent the game to overtime, but the gambling dolphin coach decided to go for two. On the conversion, the fish tried to qb sneak with Seneca Wallace up the middle, which was stuffed by the electrifying Casey Hampton, who is among league leaders with five tackles for a loss.

"Anytime your opponent does something crazy, it's a sign of disrespect for myself." Proclaimed a hungry Hampton during the postgame press conference. "I wanted to pound Wallace into the turf."

The next two weeks, the Jags will be facing two NFC east teams in the Giants and Cowboys. How long will the Jags keep up their winning streak? Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down

Jacksonville Wins 2nd straight in Dramatic fashion! 24-23
Page 1 of 1