Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KDog13

KDog13

Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks   Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:02 pm

I have watched all 6 Jets games and I'm shocked.

Wow 3-0 start and now 3-3. They lost to RYAN FITZPATRICK and the BILLS. The team that lost 6-3 vs the Browns in OT last week. LMAO. Totally Sanchez's fault.

I still think the Jets D is beast regardless.

But Sanchez Sucks Balls. Way overhyped in my opinion. He is has thrown 10 ints, fumbled 5 times, and has a 52% completion rating. Throwing 5 picks to the Bills is inexcusable.

He is the only option though and I believe he will get better but no offense Jets fans, It will be a Rocky year. Well Oakland is next week and should be Definitely a W, well I hope.

Gunnz not a bash thread on the Jets more on Sanchez. Not saying he won't be good, just saying he gets too much credit in games when his numbers look like this.

Good Luck Gunnz and Your Jets.

Prediction on Jets this season 8-8, possibly 9-7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeromebaker

PostSubject: Re: Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks   Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:17 pm

the Jets better beat the FAIDERS this weekend cause if J.Russell can move the ball on the Jets D than they are overrated . Think they are one DE away from having the personnel for REX to run that D the way he wants to but yah agreed still a top tier defense. Either way GO CHIEFS we're on fire right now 1 win in a row CHargers next!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks   Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:18 pm

Jets dont suck - Kdog sucks... ZINGGGG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks   Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:33 pm

OMFG Jerome.. I agree... They need ONE DE. I was hoping they got Julius Peppers who OPENLY SAID he wants to join a 3-4 defense. Kris Jenkins and him reunited would be beast... and They need to put GHOLSTON AT DE.

View user profile http://globalfootball.forumotion.com
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks   Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:34 pm

I agree Kdog btw... Sanchez is a rookie though. I think his arm is not strong enough for the Meadowlands though.

View user profile http://globalfootball.forumotion.com
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks   Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:09 pm

It was also a cold day and he will have to adjust to the weather. Eventually it will click though with due time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks   Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow Jets, and Sanchez Sucks
Page 1 of 1