Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Das Boot! plz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madness15

Das Boot! plz Empty
PostSubject: Das Boot! plz   Das Boot! plz EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:12 am

Playing my game against the Colts/ablueguitar. I receive and drive down to the field for a touchdown. Kickoff, i user pick a pass. Next play on offense I pass to Eddie Royal who breaks a tackle, spin move and gone for a TD. While lining up for a pat, connection is lost to opponent.... hmm... he claims I dropped but w/e

Restarted, good game throughout the first half. Can't manage to stop his simple, boring offense which relies on 4 yard pass plays blah blah. I score and go up 24-17. He gets the ball and I stop him on a 4th and 3 in his territory. Ensuing play on offense I run a wildcat power play for 15 yards and he quits the game.

What a bitch!
Back to top Go down

Das Boot! plz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: