Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KDog13

KDog13

My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young Empty
PostSubject: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:25 am

Not Saying This Cause I'm A Dolphin Fan But I Think We Got This, Hell I Predicted We Would Lose To The Colts and San Diego. Sanchez Has Turned The Ball Over Way To Many Time. Despite Addition of Braylon Edwards, Cotchery is hurt and questionable and so is Woody. The D is Great Though, but Kerry Rhodes Is Also Questionable, and Lito Sheppard. So I'm Pretty Happy If These Guys Don't Play. Good Luck Tho.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:10 am

Yea You Would Predict We Lose To Other Teams, You Are A Real Confident Fan. I'm Glad To Have You As A Fellow Dolphin Fan. Just A Side Note, It's Fucking Hard To Type Like This... Kdog You Are Talented.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:17 am

Nice Sarcasm, I'm a Fan That Actually Likes Football, Doesn't Mean that I Don't Root For My Team To Beat An Opponent I Predicted To Win. I Always Root For The Dolphins, But I Know When Its A Game Thats Tough They Might Have A Tough Time Winning.

I'm Pissed Your A Dolphin Fan, Your An Ass. Plain And Simple And No Its Not Tough To Write Like This.

Just Stop Even Commenting, Plus Did You Lose Your Moderator Spot, If So Awesome And LMAO.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:03 am

*You're again---, And Why Do You Write Like This Anyway? What Is THe Reason Behind IT. It Makes No Sense
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:25 pm

I Love How Your Focused On My Word Spelling Thanks Teach. You Def Aren't A Dolphins Fan If That's What YOUR'E Concerned About.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:25 pm

KDog13 wrote:
I Love How Your Focused On My Word Spelling Thanks Teach. You Def Aren't A Dolphins Fan If That's What YOUR'E Concerned About.

lol, It's You're* Not Your'e.... It's Ok Kdog, You'll Get It Eventually- And I Don't See What "Word Spelling" Has Anything To Do With Being A Dolphin Fan. If Anything It's More Of A Grammar Issue. And You Still Didn't Answer My Question Why You Type Like This???
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:37 pm

I feel kind of bad because I just realized you're probably like 12 years old. I'm sorry Kdog I'll be nice now.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:49 pm

I'm 18 Douche, And I Don't Know Why You Care So Much About Grammar When This Is A Fucking Madden League Forum. Your Just Acting Like A Dick and I Wish I Was Commish Cause You Get Da Boot And It Wouldn't Be From Behind It Be In The Front. That's How Much You Are Annoying Me. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

*IT SAYS MY AGE ON MY PROFILE LOOK DUMBASS UNDER MY AVATAR*

Also I Love How You Are Telling Me That I'm 12 But When Reality You Act Like A 12 Year Old. It Certainly Has Been Showing On The Forums.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:54 pm

Yo Kdog, calm and controlled... You're the one that's uppity all the time-- Your vulgar words offend me why are you so mean?
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Um... This was a post about the Jets and Fins game. Why did you have to come in, and be an asshole Big? NOT cool...

BACK ON TOPIC

The Jets have depth at defense. Sheppard has not played since the 2nd qtr of the New England game, and they have only allowed 2 passing touchdowns, so that im not concerned about. Also, The odds that Kerry Rhodes does not play are SLIM considering its a divisional game.

Also regardless of all of this, your forgetting a few key things: Revis is quite possibly THE SINGLE BEST CORNER on the face of the earth right now.

Last year Rex Ryan shut the wildcat down in Miami in the playoffs, all you have to do is send 2 LBs up the gut, and rush off of the edge, not to mention people are TRIPLE TEAMING Kris Jenkins this year, which means a MINIMUM of 2 people are breaking through that line.

CHAD HENNE is going to have to beat the Jets... Drew BREES couldnt even beat the Jets, Mark Sanchez had to do it for them....

Also, if you think Rex Ryan didnt hound Sanchez for lack of ball security over the past week your retarded...

And if the Jets get a lead in the 1st half the Dolphins wont be able to do these 10 minute drives and kick field goals all game... They are going to have to move with urgency. Something Chad Henne probably wont be able to handle. It took them like 11 minutes last week to go 27 yards, for a TD, and that was against the BILLS.... So dont get ahead of yourself there Kdog....
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:02 am

All I Got To Say Is Your In Our House And Peezy AKA Joey Porter Is Playing So Tell Sanchez To Look Behind Him Once And Awhile. Lol Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:09 am

I can't remember the last time the Fins wonagainst the Jets when they played in Miami... The past like 1 years the Jets have lost like... Twice against them... Even in their 4-12 season they beat the fins twice. Also, Fuck Joey Porter, and thatbald headed fuck Jason Taylor
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:45 am

Yo Really Joey Porter And Jason Taylor Are Great Players, If I Had To Say Fuck You To Someone It Be 1. REX RYAN And 2. CHANNING CROWDER. STFU And Play, Don't Talk Play.

Yo I Don't Know How You Can Say Fuck Joey Porter And Jason Taylor. Really?

Yo I'm Going To The Dolphins vs Jets In New York, You Better Be There
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:48 am

How much were tickets?

And Joey Porter is a HELL of a lot better then Jason Taylor, Jason Taylor needs to retire... He looks like the guy from 300 lmfao... And don't say fuck Rex Ryan, because he knows how to stop the wildcat.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:05 am

Joey Porter is extremely overrated- Jason Taylor is not. Yea I know he is old, he definitely isn't in his prime.. but when he was he was a force, you have to admit that...

Cameron Wake is the next big thing. He had 3 sacks last week in the first game he got significant playing time. I'd rather have him start over/split time with Joey Porter right now... he could be the future.

Rex Ryan is a cool coach, it's hard to hate him-- and I'm the biggest dolphin fan there is.

& Kdog You're Still Pretty Retarded For Typing Like This. I Bet You Get Fs On All Your English Papers, Do You Even Go To School?
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:47 pm

Can You Ever Stay On Topic Baada. I Wish I Was The Admin Your A Waste Of Time Dealing With. Your Just A Baby After All, So Maybe I Shouldn't Be So Harsh.
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:03 pm

You're* again Kdog. (That's Like The 5th Time You've Got It Wrong Lol)... And Way To Use Something I Said To You... You're Very Original With Comebacks

You Are A Dumbass
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:14 pm

Why Do You Care So Much About Spelling If You Know What I Mean Anyway, It's A Habit. I Hope You Make A 6th Board, I Guarantee You Will Get Booted, O I Wish.

Last edited by KDog13 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:24 pm

KDog13 wrote:
Why Do You Care So Much About Spelling If You Know What I Mean Anyone

After reading that sentence I'm convinced you're retarded
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:24 pm

You're in college?
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Yea I Fixed It Douche Right After You Looked At It Prob
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:32 pm

I Love How I Was Talking To Young, And You Come Here And Try To Bash On Me Cause I Can Care Less How I Spell On A Forum. You Are Truly A Dick.
Back to top Go down
KDog13

KDog13

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:37 pm

bigbaadaboom wrote:
& Kdog You're Still Pretty Retarded For Typing Like This. I Bet You Get Fs On All Your English Papers, Do You Even Go To School?

Fs ???? You Mean Free Safety, In That Case Then YOUR Sentence Makes No Sense. Do You Go To School?
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:37 pm

KDog13 wrote:
You Are Truly A Dick.

Nice, that's the next step to You're (you are).. at least you're learning something from this. I'm proud of you Kdog lol!
Back to top Go down
bigbaadaboom

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:38 pm

KDog13 wrote:
bigbaadaboom wrote:

Fs ???? You Mean Free Safety, In That Case Then YOUR Sentence Makes No Sense. Do You Go To School?

lol! No I mean like the grade F. You're a genius Kdog. HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young   My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young Empty

Back to top Go down

My Dolphins Vs Your Jets Young
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next