Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Limits to the franchise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxmattdog96xx

Limits to the franchise Empty
PostSubject: Limits to the franchise   Limits to the franchise EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:00 pm

I wanted to suggest that we limit our franchise to only 2 teams per NFL Devision. It would help create a sustained rival and spreads the league out among the entire NFL, so all devisions are represented.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Limits to the franchise   Limits to the franchise EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:16 pm

yea, I see what your saying. Granted,if we dont have enough members come draft day, we just might use this idea. It does make a lot of sense... I mean, we wouldnt want someone winning their division based on them blowing out the computer teams
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Jokers&Thieves

PostSubject: Re: Limits to the franchise   Limits to the franchise EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:30 pm

So I guess you just close the the devision once there's 2 teams taken from it? Yeah - I agree with this. Since you can't customize the schedules, It would help to somewhat control the amount of Human vs Human games everyone would play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Limits to the franchise   Limits to the franchise EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:56 pm

well Im not going to close divisions, I dont want to scare people away lol.. If worse comes to worse I will reassign teams to some players.
Back to top Go down
Jokers&Thieves

PostSubject: Re: Limits to the franchise   Limits to the franchise EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Quote :
well Im not going to close divisions, I dont want to scare people away lol.. If worse comes to worse I will reassign teams to some players.

Yeah that makes sense about scaring people away. That's the thing though, I think its going to be next to impossible to get a full league and completely impossible to get 32 committed players who can get their schedules inline to play every week. I've already seen it happening on madden forums everywhere, commissioners are scrounging around to fill holes of people who keep dropping out. I know from my experience hosting a Dynasty on NCAA, that i never could keep my league full. The best i ever did was an 8 man dynasty with 4 man v man games a year. Either way i'm cool, i just want to see the franchise succeed, and i think the best chance for that would be a 16 man Franchise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Limits to the franchise   Limits to the franchise EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Yea, I totally agree. We shall see how this plays out, and I appreciate your input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limits to the franchise   Limits to the franchise Empty

Back to top Go down

Limits to the franchise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Football League :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: