Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Scouting Reports Section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NJ-userpick

NJ-userpick

Scouting Reports Section Empty
PostSubject: Scouting Reports Section   Scouting Reports Section EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Make a section labeled Scouting Reports. A place where we can post info about the teams/users we play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NJ-userpick

NJ-userpick

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Reports Section   Scouting Reports Section EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:41 pm

5 views no replies...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Reports Section   Scouting Reports Section EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:42 pm

I was thinking that... I was gonna ask you guys, but I've been out with the girlfriend all day lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://globalfootball.forumotion.com
hogman2189

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Reports Section   Scouting Reports Section EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:33 pm

Kdog13 is a pick machine. his defense put up 91 pts on me. I had the least INT's in the league prior. i held his offense to 13 pts and 4 TO's. Look forward to a rematch.

Bigbaadaboom runs the same damn play everytime. he has 4 plays he runs, obviously running around with his head cutoff with pat white. his defense is insane. def. a favorite.

nj userpick also ran the same play over and over until it worked (Corner from the slot: streak by the Z.) Firstorlast was so frustrated in the game. I understand why tho, make it somewhat realistic. It is hard to play people with playbooks the size of their penis.

One of these three are the favorites to win the Super Bowl. I was shocked to see nj userpick get smashed like that, but who am i to speak some defense put up 91 on me.

Come on guys! do not be shy here. Lets get a couple rivals going on!

I am looking forward to hitting the tought part of my schedule. Luckily I have two roomies in the league as well so I have gotten a chance to scout a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NJ-userpick

NJ-userpick

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Reports Section   Scouting Reports Section EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:29 pm

have we played Hog? I certainly don't run the same play over and over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Reports Section   Scouting Reports Section EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:32 am

Um... There is a scouting report section for this... Scroll all the way to the bottom of the forum -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting Reports Section   Scouting Reports Section Empty

Back to top Go down

Scouting Reports Section
Page 1 of 1