Global Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Football League

Welcome to the Global Football League! We are a Madden Online franchise league for the Play Station 3!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TO VIEW STATS, BLOGS, CONTACT INFORMATION, RECORDS, AND OTHER CONTENT, GO TO THE GFL SITE. (click here)
PLEASE SIGN UP WITH A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, AND MAKE SURE YOUR FORUM NAME IS CURRENTLY LINKED TO YOUR PRIMARY E-MAIL, OR YOU WILL MISS OUT ON LEAGUE NEWS E-MAILS. I TRY TO SEND AT LEAST 3 A WEEK.

Brett and the Vikings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

Brett and the Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Brett and the Vikings   Brett and the Vikings EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:03 pm

So who here thinks Brett Favre made the Minnesota Vikings a Superbowl contender? I feel he is the missing piece to the puzzle. He was for the missing piece for the Jets too, its just he was hurt, otherwise the Jets would have AT LEAST been AFC championship bound.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Jokers&Thieves

PostSubject: Re: Brett and the Vikings   Brett and the Vikings EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:51 am

He might be - but i'm not sure that that Viks o-line isn't overrated a little. I know he won't have any sure hands to throw to. BB is a great #2 but not a #1. Also i watched a lot of their games last year and I know that their Defense is extremely overrated. Especially their Pass Defense & in that devision their lack of Pass D is going to hurt them. Personally i hope he does great - I love Farveraa
Back to top Go down
YoUnGgUnN4z
Admin
YoUnGgUnN4z

PostSubject: Re: Brett and the Vikings   Brett and the Vikings EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:04 pm

Lmao... I like you lready Joker. Favre is going to make it work. I agree though,Favre got hit on EVERY play during the preseason game, which I didnt like, and if thats going to happen, and I was Favre I wouldnt want to play behind tht O-line unless they shape up.
Back to top Go down
https://globalfootball.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett and the Vikings   Brett and the Vikings Empty

Back to top Go down

Brett and the Vikings
Page 1 of 1